We are aware of the issues associated with web accessibility, as well as of the importance of providing equal access to information, and are therefore committed to continually improving the accessibility of our website. Current and future content will progressively comply with the Québec government's web accessibility standards (SGQRI 008 01).
If you need help using our online services or fillable PDF forms, please contact us at one of the following telephone numbers:
- Québec City area: 418 659-4692
- Montréal area: 514 873-4692
- Elsewhere in Québec: 1 800 567-4692 (toll-free)
Persons with a hearing impairment
- Montréal area: 514 873-4455
- Elsewhere in Québec: 1 800 361-3795 (toll-free)
We used the following tools to ensure our website complies with the Web accessibility standards adopted by the Québec government:
- NonVisual Desktop Access (NVDA), version 2013.1
- Firefox, version 15
You can help make our website more accessible and user-friendly.
Contact us to:
- report any problems you encounter when using our website;
- make comments or give suggestions (secure email).